The workshop program includes oral and poster presentations that address the following main topics:
- Metallization fundamentals: insights, limits, understanding
- Metallization techniques: physics and potential
- Passivating contacts
- Future of metallization
- Metallization for advanced cell concepts (e.g. TOPCon, PERT, SHJ, IBC, Perovskite-Tandem)
- Study and improvement of solar cell soldering
- Multi-wire interconnection
- Shingling and other zero-spacing interconnection schemes
- Conductive adhesive interconnections
- Durability and degradation issues of metallization and interconnection
- Simulation and modelling of metallization and interconnection
A lot of room will be given for discussion during the workshop.
Please note that, just like for previous editions, presenters will have the opportunity after the workshop to submit a paper, which will be peer-reviewed and made available online in open-access.