The workshop program includes oral and poster presentations that address the following main topics:
- Metallization fundamentals: insights, limits, understanding, modelling
- Progress in screen printing and alternative deposition methods
- Novel paste formulation (incl. Cu, Al) and novel screen types
- Metallization for advanced cell concepts (e.g. TOPCon, SHJ, IBC, Perovskite-Tandem)
- Study and improvement of solar cell soldering or alternative methods
- Shingling and other zero-spacing interconnection schemes
- Conductive adhesive interconnections
- Durability and degradation issues of metallization and interconnection
- Availability and sustainability of metals, recycling and circular economy
A lot of room will be given for discussion during the workshop.
Please note that, just like for previous editions, presenters will have the opportunity after the workshop to submit a paper, which will be peer-reviewed and made available for download.